2018 has been an incredibly busy year for us here at Myki. We’ve grown a lot, learned a lot, and certainly accomplished a lot.
We’ve accomplished so much in fact, that we thought we’d put together a little end-of-year recap of all the new features, tweaks, optimizations, and updates we introduced to our products throughout the year.
Mobile (iOS & Android)
- Added the ability use Myki on multiple devices to the browser extension
- Added “2FA" section
- Added “Identities” section
- Added Pro Features
- Completely rewrote the way login requests work, making them up to 400% faster
- Completely redesigned iOS app
- Launched iPad app
- Launched Apple Watch app
- Added iOS 12 AutoFill integration
- Added batch actions, "bulk delete" and "bulk move to profile"
- Added the ability to create Custom Categories
- Added "ID cards” section
- Added Android O autofill integration
- Added ability to download backups locally
- Added support for Safari, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge
- Completely redesigned UI
- Added “Settings” section, where users can customize the behavior of the extension
- Introduced automatic backup feature, to periodically download a backup file of your data
- Completely reworked import feature, to help users move from other password managers more easily
And last but certainly not least: we’ve finally launched our long-awaited desktop app!
Available for MacOS, Windows, and Linux, the desktop app will allow users to use Myki on a computer, without the need for a smartphone, and is currently in open beta, so go ahead and give it a try!
And with that, we bid 2018 a fond farewell, and get ready to take on a new year and deliver you even more in 2019!