Between regularly updating our products and spreading the word about the importance of strong passwords and privacy at events around the world, it’s safe to say we’ve accomplished a lot in 2019.
We had plenty of great experiences to look back on this year. Here are just 10 of our top highlights of 2019:
1. Redesigning the Myki iOS app
2. Receiving PCMag's Editors’ Choice Award
3. Getting Cyber Essentials certified
4. Releasing the Myki desktop app
5. Creating video tutorials for Myki for MSPs
6. Launching our Digital Identity Monitoring track with Breach Monitor
7. Introducing Windows Hello and Touch ID authentication to the Myki desktop app
8. Adding integrations for popular MSP services
Myki for MSPs got a major upgrade with the introduction of integrations for some of the most widely-used MSP and IT services in the business. This included integrations for Pulseway PSA, Autotask PSA, Auvik, Kaseya VSA, ConnectWise Manage, and IT Glue, making it a whole lot easier for MSPs to instantly import all their managed companies, users, and passwords from these services into Myki for MSPs.
9. Exhibiting at events across the globe
In 2019, we left our mark all over the world, making our way across the US, and even flying out to the UK and France to exhibit at Channel-Sec, InfoSecurity Europe, DattoCon 2019 San Diego, GlueX, CompTIA EMEA's Member & Partner Conference, Marketopia’s 4U2GROW, DattoCon 2019 Paris, where we had a chance to meet IT business growth expert Richard Tubb, and IT Nation Connect, where we executed one of our favorite marketing campaigns ever!
10. Uncovering two phishing campaigns
Last but not least, 2019 was also the year that Myki co-founder Antoine Vincent Jebara uncovered not one, but two phishing campaigns: a Facebook login phishing campaign and a similar phishing campaign targeting iOS users. These discoveries made headlines as they were reported on by major tech and cybersecurity publications such as The Hacker News, Threatpost, Forbes, and many others.
2019 was a great year for us, and you can be sure we'll be topping it in 2020.